Lush, thick synthetic grass in Dallas is a practical ground cover for yards thanks to its low-maintenance nature. Its realistic texture and natural green tones make it ideal for landscaping. Perfect for many applications like playgrounds, pet runs, and gardens, no wonder its popularity has skyrocketed in recent years.
Besides these benefits, artificial grass also makes safer lawns. It completely eliminates the use of toxic and dangerous lawn care chemicals, making backyards a more welcoming place for your family and guests.
The 101 on Lawn Care Chemicals
Lawn care chemicals include more than just fertilizers. Real grass is vulnerable to numerous elements – insects, weeds and diseases are just a few – and chemicals help keep these issues at bay. That’s why weedicides, insecticides, herbicides and pesticides are common tools in a homeowner’s yard care arsenal.
Unfortunately, these substances are incredibly toxic to humans and animals. When it comes to yard chemicals, it’s important to know a few facts:
- The chemicals created to kill pests are mostly broad-spectrum biocides. This makes them poisonous to a wide variety of living beings, including wildlife, garden plants, pets and people.
- Of all the common lawn pesticides, a number have been linked to carcinogenicity, birth defects, organ damage and other health issues.
- In a study of more than 9, 000 people nationwide, the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), found pesticides in 100% of subjects who had both their urine and blood tested.
- You can come into contact with toxic lawn care substances in many ways. This includes being present during application and breathing in the vapors. Exposure also happens if you touch contaminated surfaces like lawn furniture, or if your shoes and clothing come in contact with grass.
- Children are at high risk for toxin exposure because they tend to crawl and play on grass. This is true for pets as well, who also love playing on grass and may sometimes ingest it.
Synthetic Grass Removes the Danger of Toxic Lawn Chemicals
When it comes to the safety of your family and pets, it’s best to eliminate the risk. Synthetic turf in Dallas helps you achieve this in the backyard in several ways:
- Turf doesn’t provide shelter or food to insects, which means you don’t need to apply pesticides
- Since artificial grass is not alive, it doesn’t need chemical fertilizers to stay green and beautiful
- Installers pull up all weeds during installation and apply a weed barrier to prevent weed growth, which eliminates the need for weedicides
- Artificial grass in Dallas, TX is made of non-toxic, hypoallergenic and sustainable materials that are safe for both pets and people.
You never need to apply lawn care chemicals as long as you have artificial grass. Enjoy complete peace of mind whenever your family and pets go outside knowing that every part of your yard is safe.
Design a Safer, More Beautiful Backyard with Synthetic Grass
Ready for a whole new lawn experience? Discover why so many homeowners are switching to forever green, lush and low-maintenance synthetic grass in Dallas! Call Synthetic Grass DFW at 214-298-7726 to discuss your project and receive a free estimate.